ZFO has a modern physical infrastructure and services to offer optimal conditions of operation to its Users.
- Circuit of internal roads with width between 10 and 17 meters for heavy traffic.
- Large external parking yard for cargo vehicles.
- Warehouses with springs over 18 meters long.
- Internal and external parking for visitors.
- Electrical and underground telecommunications networks.
- Substation of 10 MVA with expansion capacity for another 5 MVA.
- Double ring for power supply at different voltage levels according to users’ needs.. Medium voltage circuits of 11.4 KV and for large power consumers at 34.5 KV.
- Solar energy.
- Internet with fiber optic.
- Internet con fibra óptica.
- Drinking water aqueduct with high pressure pipes.
- Separate sewer system for rainwater and wastewater.
- Reuse system for sewage and rainwater for industrial processes, maintenance of green areas.
RESIDUAL WATER TREATMENT PLANT
Activated sludge plant by extended aeration to treat domestic wastewater. This mechanism allows having the ability to handle high flow rates that occur during peak consumption hours without problems in the operation.
To have an effective storage capacity of 11,000 m3, with a length of 230 meters on the surface and 190 meters on the bottom.
- Integral security system 24/7.
- Perimetral closing with double electrified mesh with movement and lighting sensors.
- Control of vehicular and pedestrian access.
- Closed circuit security and monitoring (CCTV – 24 hours, 365 days a year).
- DIAN Permanent Service Center.
- Inventory control system and 24 hour customs operation.
- University partnerships for technological and professional careers.
- Free transportation route between ZFO and Mosquera.
- Training and conference rooms.
- Rental of construction and logistics machinery.